I keep getting these messages with the header network@etp1006.etp.na.blackberry.net and they say they to not ... BlackBerry Curve forum

k1stunr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404AC13

Question unwanted blackberrt.net emails

Advertisement

I keep getting these messages with the header network@etp1006.etp.na.blackberry.net and they say they to not delete or remove or basically pay attention to. Im assuming they are for if you are using a BES. I us BIS and also am assuming i dont need to be receiving these messages in my email. The thing is the email they are sending to is not even registered with RIM so what i also am assuming is that they are coming from the DM. I was just wondering if there is a way to disable these messages or are the necessary.

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: unwanted blackberrt.net emails

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i get em too and I don't know what they are. I do delete theme after a little while.

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

I used to get them when I first started using the BIS. I now use the email re-director instead and have not got them anymore. I also use the BIS for my yahoo account but haven't gotten any emails recently.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

From previous reports, these emails are generally caused by an incomplete or failed attempt at an enterprise activation, using redirector incorrectly or something wrong with the redirector connection. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Service Book. Is there a Desktop[CMIME] entry? If so and you are not on BES, delete it and see if the emails stop.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

k1stunr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404AC13

I deleted the desktop cmime and ill let you know if that cures the problem thank you very much for the help it is greatly appreciated