Hi. I replied to an "AOL" screenname on my Blackberry. I wanted to unsend the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kbsullivan66 no está en línea Silent Stacker

Question Unsending Emails

Advertisement

Hi. I replied to an "AOL" screenname on my Blackberry. I wanted to unsend the message and cannot figure out how to do it. In otherword the email that I sent from my phone I don't want the other person to get. I thought that I could sign onto my aol account on my desktop and unsend but there isn't a copy of it in the sent mail. Can I unsend the email? Thank you for your help. This is driving me crazy.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    The only time I've seen people being able to "cancel" a message is when using a solution such as Exchange and the message is sent internally and has not been yet opened by the receipient. I'm not familiar with AOL but I KNOW that if it was sent outside of AOL it is impossible to "unsend" or "cancel".

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I believe that once an e-mail is sent there's no canceling it

Pete6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yup, once it has gone, it has gone. Sorry.

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3
    That is kinda with everything, if you really think about using outlook or a pop email cilent once you press send it is sent, and the only way to cancel if its in the outbox still~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Like I said it is only possible in some server packages such as exchange and only if sent internally.