Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No charging dock with mine, you'll love the size I know I do. Fits in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Advertisement

No charging dock with mine, you'll love the size I know I do. Fits in my jeans pockets nicely!

~via
    smartphone~

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    i'm not eligible for a full upgrade/contract extension until october so the phone will either cost me $499 retail or i can get $70 off for a partial upgrade which is pointless.

i really want this phone but not sure if it's worth $500+ tax to go from 8320 to this...

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    im picking mine up on wed,
    i was just at the t mobile store
    my local store only has 5 of them !!!
    they open at 10 ill be there at 9:00

my upgrade has been waiting since march of last year so im pretty excited as well
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsoomeed View Post
    im picking mine up on wed,
    i was just at the t mobile store
    my local store only has 5 of them !!!
    they open at 10 ill be there at 9:00

my upgrade has been waiting since march of last year so im pretty excited as well
    Wow, 5!!! That's not cool.....

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    Wow, 5!!! That's not cool.....
    yeahh i know and she told me that ALOTTAA people have been asking about it

so i will go bearing a baseball bat and whatever else it takes lol
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

That's crazy because the women doing the unboxing made a point to take it out and show what it looks like (*hmmm...scratching head*).....now that sucks!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    Hey, got a question for the people who got their's early.... like I said I'm obsessed right now and I've watched countless unboxings and reviews on Youtube and I've only seen one unboxing that had the charging dock. Did any of you...(and you know who you are ) receive the charging dock with your purchase???
    it does NOT come with a charging dock

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzb0nd View Post
    i'm not eligible for a full upgrade/contract extension until october so the phone will either cost me $499 retail or i can get $70 off for a partial upgrade which is pointless.

i really want this phone but not sure if it's worth $500+ tax to go from 8320 to this...
    Honestly, from a pratical point of view, if your 8320 still works great for you, and you're not one that needs the latest and greatest (need, not want, as we all want), I'd probably say it's not worth getting it for your quoted price. I came from a pearl 8100 so it's really no comparison. But I paid the $200 after rebate price since my contract was up. But I can honestly say I don't think I would pay your quoted price if I didn't have my upgrade. I would probably have just bought a used 8320 until I could qualify for the upgrade price. Just my .02.

des10ey no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via smartphone~uhh, what's a charging dock?

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Honestly, from a pratical point of view, if your 8320 still works great for you, and you're not one that needs the latest and greatest (need, not want, as we all want), I'd probably say it's not worth getting it for your quoted price. I came from a pearl 8100 so it's really no comparison. But I paid the $200 after rebate price since my contract was up. But I can honestly say I don't think I would pay your quoted price if I didn't have my upgrade. I would probably have just bought a used 8320 until I could qualify for the upgrade price. Just my .02.
    i agree completely. before i was thinking it's not worth it because, as you said, i'm not going from an inferior phone to this great upgrade but rather the 8320 to the 8900. to try to justify it, i was thinking it would be worth the $300 more to have it now rather than wait 7+ months but after playing around with my buddy's 8900 tonight i decided to play it smart and be happy with the 8320.

the 8900 is a great phone, i love how fast it is, especially with sending pictures, but as you've said, it's not worth the $500 i'd be forced to pay. everyone else enjoy and know i'm jealous haha

Thanatos504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    ~via smartphone~ I'm thinking of waiting until after I get out of Air Force basic and tech school training, but I'm not sure anymore if I can do that. She is too sexy.
    Just don't bring it with you to Lackland, and I'm sure it will be fine...good luck by the way.

EDIT: And I'm one of the ones waiting, hopefully I can accost them tomorrow morning into shipping it express in time for me to get it by the weekend. Unfortunately I can't just go to a store to pick it up...
    “There is no limit to the good you can do if you don’t care who gets the credit.”

--General George C. Marshall, USA

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    I will be getting mine tomorrow. Can not wait...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by des10ey View Post
    ~via smartphone~uhh, what's a charging dock?

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    just ordered mine on today....eta 2 days
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

Ha, ha...ha. That's me right now....What time is it??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast