Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

all he has to do is ask for it and i will help in any ... BlackBerry Curve forum

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46

Advertisement

all he has to do is ask for it and i will help in any way i can
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

firebird102085 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bassman if you send ne your email address in a pm I will sebd you what you asked for. My pm still is not working

sweet_pants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Jus Ask

Question

Ok... I don't mean to ask a silly question. However, what exactly does "unlocking" a phone mean? Should I b concerned that I've never found out more info on this?

So that u will be able to make calls when u are in another country?
    "It Is What It Is"

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_pants View Post
    Ok... I don't mean to ask a silly question. However, what exactly does "unlocking" a phone mean? Should I b concerned that I've never found out more info on this?

So that u will be able to make calls when u are in another country?
    Yes that is what it means. It gives you the ability to use the BB on any similar network, ie GSM, CDMA, etc.

Firebird he says he is working on it, but his house got hit by TS Fay yesterday so plx be patient.

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3
    • And anyone had a problem with an unlocked BB with a different operator's SIM talking to their own operator's BIS (as would be the case if you're roaming and use a local SIM)? I guess for mail to work that local SIM would need a BB data plan too :-()

Or is this only a problem if you try and connect to a different operator's BIS (as ebay purchasers of BB's seem to find)?
    Last edited by wibbly; 08-22-2008 at 09:07 AM.

Thabass that is not a problem. I am assuming that your friend is in palm beach or martin county florida as I was also Hit by ts fay on tuesdy. 1 hat that p.o.s storm but I must say we did need the rain here in south florida.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Meharyab no está en línea Stack level 1

Please Help to UNLOCK BlackBerry 8320

Quote Originally Posted by dcrowley06 View Post
    Yeah, each code is unique for the IMEI number. In fact, part of the process is to give them that number when requesting it.

But I just did it yesterday and about 16 hours later had the unlock code with directions on how to enter it.
    Dear I was using a unlocked 8320 BB in Dubai, but by mistake I restored it and it is locked again, can you please help me unlocking it, i can use it only as a phone right now...please help me...

nympholvr no está en línea Stack level 1
    i need help can you help unlock my 8320 tmobile for att use any tmo people that can request would be greatly appreciated thanks

cryptkeeper no está en línea Stack level 1

Post 8320

can anyone help me unlock my 8320 from tmo

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Which carrier are you with now?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

he was never able to get that updated. i guess it couldnt be done with the iemi number for the phone i have. i wonder if there is another way around trying to figure this out. Any idea's?
    Firebird102085

joenash no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3050DBF9
    okay now I am on T-mo and got the unlock code from them for free, But I do not notice any diffarance, What other than being able to use a different sim card in it will I be able to do if anything?
    Joe
    Joenash

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    i have an 8320 with tmobile. can i ask for the unlock code for another 8320? my friend is on att and he has an 8320 that was given to him.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    No your only going to be able to unlock the one that's on the tmobile account.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    It has been my experience that if you call TMobile and are nice and polite then let them know you bought another one to try out for a spare so you don't have to carry your expensively loaded and favorite BB out of country that they will help you. Just make sure to remember you get more bees with honey than Viniger !~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast