I purchased my curve on ebay but its locked on att and i want to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Unlocking the 8310

Advertisement

I purchased my curve on ebay but its locked on att and i want to unlock it. is there any good websites that are true and tested to give u the real unlock code for you blackberry...???

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    don't waste your money, i have an att curve as well that i wanted to use on tmobile. i called att told them i was given a phone that i wanted to use overseas and they gave me the unlock code, then walked me through unlocking it!

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Akim281 View Post
    don't waste your money, i have an att curve as well that i wanted to use on tmobile. i called att told them i was given a phone that i wanted to use overseas and they gave me the unlock code, then walked me through unlocking it!
    Yea, same here, they're pretty lenient with unlocking codes now, at least for curves.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    CS at both ATT (unlock for an 8310) and TMO (a Pearl unlock) were most helpful...

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I unlocked the pearl successfully since it was the blackberry that came with my plan. But when i asked them to unlock the CURVE they couldn't coz they didn't have it in the data base or w/e....any other way to unlock it?