i recently lost my at&t crimson blackberry curve,that was a sad night,but i couldnt live ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3

unlocking question

Advertisement

i recently lost my at&t crimson blackberry curve,that was a sad night,but i couldnt live without a bb and i didnt have insurance,so i bought one from one of my friends.but its from t mobile so it has wifi,well i gues my question is do can i still do the same things that i can do on my 8310 on my now unlocked 8320?

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Everything except GPS. Just make sure to push service books to your phone.

rsrblm1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

has anyone had trouble with an "unlocked" t-mo blackberry 8320 not receiving data on AT&T networks? The sales guy at AT&T told me that the "unlocked" one would only receive phone service, not Blackberry data services. Personally I believe that it was just his way of trying to get me to buy a new phone...

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I gotmy phone unlocked and I must say not to big of a diffrence only in the gps section.I didn't realize how much I would miss it,but iam glad I have a bbb again.this will do for now.until my next upgrade.thanks you guys for the replys.pinstack is the best
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Quote Originally Posted by rsrblm1 View Post
    has anyone had trouble with an "unlocked" t-mo blackberry 8320 not receiving data on AT&T networks? The sales guy at AT&T told me that the "unlocked" one would only receive phone service, not Blackberry data services. Personally I believe that it was just his way of trying to get me to buy a new phone...
    Hmm I've never heard that. All features will work. It has been done many times.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    did you swap your PIN on the website for your BB service? that is probably the problem.... call att customer service and ask them how to get on the BIS website.... then ask them what username to put in and password... there will be a section to enter your PIN# ... you will need to look under your battery to find it and put that number in there... it will have #'s and letters. then tell it to resend service books and you should be set and ready to go. if you have issues after this call customer support and tell them you want them to "rebuild" your account on the wireless service.... and from now on leave the fact that it is a T-Mo phone out of the conversation... they will not help you if you dont use their stuff. my mom has a 8300 for att on tmo... no problems.... good luck. pm me if you cant figure it out