Hi Everyone.I just bought a AT&T 8310 from e-bay and after i bought it i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

manoon no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocking Curve 8310

Advertisement

Hi Everyone.I just bought a AT&T 8310 from e-bay and after i bought it i found that the phone is locked to at&t. I am with Rogers right now is it possible to unlock it for free. Please let me know the steps and the code.thank you in advance

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    unless you find a person on at&t who will unlock it for you, you will have to pay an unlocking service.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

AT&T was most helpful with 8310 unlock code, but what next?

I left ATT for TMO just about 3 months ago then bought a 8310 on eBay. Sure enough, it was locked.

I called their customer service and found them very willing to help an ex-customer with an unlock code so that it could be used on TMO! My 8310 is now unlocked, which leads to MY question:

I had read in earlier forums (that I can't find now) that there is more that needs to be done to the 8310 for it to work properly on TMO. Deleting vendor info, or something like that?

greenmo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Would love to see the details about getting the 8310 working on TMO if you can find them.

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    Last edited by pNoyz3Ro; 08-08-2008 at 12:35 PM.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I have a 8310 working with tmo, plus os 4.5.55. Call att and tell them you're leaving the country and that you need the subsidy code for the phone so you can use a international sim card. Then on the bb go to options-sim card. On sim card screen enter MEPD. On the next screen enter MEP2. Then enter the code received from att. Voila use with any major carrier

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Deleting the vendor xml needs to bo done in order to install software originally designed for a paritcular company on another companies phone. For onstance I have 4.5.55 on a att phone. The os was made for.vodaphone I think. Either way I had to delete the vendor xml to get install to work properly

ricx28 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've try too many time to enter MEP code on my blackberry 8310 and now that i have the good code for it i can't enter it anymore...and they said code error each time.
    What should i do now?

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    From what I've read here, once you have tried to enter a code 10 times, the phone is *permanently* locked...