what do i upgrade to? i should use at&t's latest since it will have the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Unlocked AT&T curve on T-Mobile SIM...help

Advertisement

what do i upgrade to? i should use at&t's latest since it will have the gps capabilities where as installing the t-mobile OS will work but no gps and no wi-fi...am i correct in assuming this? thanks for the help

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    You can use any OS you want. Doesn't matter as long as the OS is for your SPECIFIC device. ie: 8100, 8320, 8320 etc.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    what do i upgrade to? i should use at&t's latest since it will have the gps capabilities where as installing the t-mobile OS will work but no gps and no wi-fi...am i correct in assuming this? thanks for the help
    also, if you have an 8310. get google maps or another type of naviation app that isnt carrier specific.

telenav wont work if you're on tmo - operating an 8310 because the phone is not supported. i was in that situation previously and unfortunately sold the phone because of it.

but as for the o.s. issue....read above. just thought i'd throw my two cents in on that one.