i just unlocked my 8900 successfully. only problem is, idk how to get the internet ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

unlocked on AT&T

Advertisement

i just unlocked my 8900 successfully. only problem is, idk how to get the internet to work. i tried going into pinstack using the phone and t-mobile browser shows up. i have unlimited data on the phone with AT&T, i dont understand how to get it to work. im thinking it has sumthing to do with the service books. i went into options, advanced options, service books......but once i get there its like chinese to me (not the sharpest tool in the shed), i was lost as hell. can anyone please help. thanx in advance

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Log into your BIS account at AT&T, then click on "help" then click on "service books" that should resend the service books. You can also try and go to the "host routing table" and register on the network. This is how to do that...options>advanced options>host routing table>click the trackball and choose any routing table>menu key and choose "register now" then you're done.
    If you are using OS 5.0 then there is a fix for the missing browser, I'll get the link for you and post it.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Using host routing table option doesn't work. When I get to the routing table n hit menu there's no option for regisTer now

did you resend your service books yet through your BIS account?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yea, I'm good now. I was going in all the way in host routing table. I got bbm and the internet working now thx to you Rayz. Thanx a lot. Do you know where I can get the latest OS?

I'll see if the link still works that I used...it's been a week or so ago though and most sites are taking the link down.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/30443737...A5.0.0.348.exe this is the link for .348 the newest is .411, still looking for that link.
    Last edited by RayZ; 12-27-2009 at 05:33 PM.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Thnx