Hey guys I'm kinda new to the bb world and to pinstack. But I was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

edgeaf21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242E35C2

unlock bb

Advertisement

Hey guys I'm kinda new to the bb world and to pinstack. But I was wondering if there is a way to unlock the bb 8320 when it comes out of the holster w/o having to press * send. If someone knows I would really appreciate it!! Thanks guys!!
    Edgeaf21

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes go tot the security options, hit the General settings then on lock handheld upon holstering. Save the no Option. Thats all

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    There is no shortcut to unlock the device. Sorry, you can turn the option off that chuckymafia, but usually doesn't the keyboard lock automatically after a while? I forget since I have a security password enabled.

Heavy G no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think what he was saying when you have the lock on holsterring on can it be set to unlock automatically when you take it out. The answer is no.

Heavy G no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think what he was saying when you have the lock on holsterring on can it be set to unlock automatically when you take it out. The answer is no.
    Heavy G

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    I see I re-read and it seems like that. To me that may seem a bit useless to lock it while in the holster as no buttons get pressed. However it does seem that he is asking for that.

edgeaf21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242E35C2
    So is there a way to have the phone turn off w/o locking the keypad when you put it in the holster?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeaf21 View Post
    So is there a way to have the phone turn off w/o locking the keypad when you put it in the holster?
    When in the holster the phone should go to sleep if you have a holster with the sleep function. Turn off lock upon holstering in options. Then it won't make you unlock when you take out the BB. A BES policy could enforce the lock though.