I have been down loading music on my Verizon curve 8330. I downloaded an album ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Unkown song files on media card

Advertisement

I have been down loading music on my Verizon curve 8330.
    I downloaded an album (the doobie brothers) and one song went into the unkown songs file on the media card. It is not with the rest of the album. I used WMP to rip and transefer.
    When I connect to the BB media Mgr the song is in the file with the rest of the album and seems to have the same properties as the rest of the songs.
    I am ot sure why it is not with the rest of the album and I dont seem to see a way to move it on the BB and I dont see anything to change in the medie mgr.
    The song shows on the BB as unknown artist, but if I pull up the song properties it has all the info.
    very confusing.

bsubenvis no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had this happen to me a couple of times. I found that changing the name of the file when I saved it onto my PC organized it differently and you should be able to edit its properties while its still on your PC. This is where you can change the song title, artist...all that junk through whatever media player you use. Then when you save it to your berry it should all come together. This worked for me.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Coach! Haven't seen you around in awhile.

Maybe that one Doobie's song got confused sitting alongside your download of the ABBA's Greatest Hits CD.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    Hiya RoGro, you caught me, closet ABBA fan, Momma Mia I just figured the missing sing had a little too much Doobie and got lost or confused (hey dude where am I? anybody got any potato chips.....) I have been lurking on the boards every day just not always commenting.
    BSUBENVIS- I ripped the songs directly off the album into WMP, I will have to search and see where WMP stores files.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    OK I found the file in windows that has the folder with the album and the songs. I can rename the songs but I dont seem to see how to add the album info. All the songs have the album info excpet this one song so I can se how it got lost and put into the unknown file on the BB.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    If you ripped the music right from the CD it's definitely odd that the one song didn't align with the rest of the tracks. Is it maybe some sort of bonus song that wasn't on the original album?

MAKAI no está en línea Stack level 1
    Were do I go to get ringtones for my phone~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKAI View Post
    Were do I go to get ringtones for my phone~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    you can always make your own

download Audacity (free) and you must not forget to download lame_enc.dll
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

then just use that
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle