Has anyone else noticed any kind of scratches on your phones and you haven't drop ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

unknown scratches

Advertisement

Has anyone else noticed any kind of scratches on your phones and you haven't drop or done anything to get them. I have 2 one on the front and back of my phone.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

Re: unknown scratches

Quote Originally Posted by jhaebre
    Has anyone else noticed any kind of scratches on your phones and you haven't drop or done anything to get them. I have 2 one on the front and back of my phone.
    BSE

PIN/ID
    just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have a carrying case but I normally like all the time keep it in the blackberry sleeve.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Get a BestSkinsEver dude... best 7bucks you'll ever spend that is BBerry related - -

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have noticed marks from my sleeve corresponding to the groove for the trackball showing up on my screen; they wipe off, but I'm concerned thast over time i'll end up with "razr keypad imprint syndrome" on my screen. Planning on ordering a BSE this week, trying to find a case I like that we sell (t-mo), not partial to the bby cases we have been getting lately. The tmo dash case fits perfectly but doesn't put the curve in holster mode; the 8700 case works, but it is big and has the spinning clip on it.

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

When I took mine out of the box, it had a scratch on the bottom. I was upset, but I didn't feel like arguing and getting a new one (I waited so long as it was). BSE is great, prevents any further scratches.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by JPREP
    When I took mine out of the box, it had a scratch on the bottom. I was upset, but I didn't feel like arguing and getting a new one (I waited so long as it was). BSE is great, prevents any further scratches.
    Where do I get the bse from? I think mine had the one on the back, I didn't complain because they are barely noticeable.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Best Skin Ever

I just finished applying mine , Thanks again Shun!!

noodlenguyen no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by yensid
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have noticed marks from my sleeve corresponding to the groove for the trackball showing up on my screen; they wipe off, but I'm concerned thast over time i'll end up with "razr keypad imprint syndrome" on my screen. Planning on ordering a BSE this week, trying to find a case I like that we sell (t-mo), not partial to the bby cases we have been getting lately. The tmo dash case fits perfectly but doesn't put the curve in holster mode; the 8700 case works, but it is big and has the spinning clip on it.
    U know, I dont think that's for the track ball groove. I think u may have it turned around. I was curious which way it went too. So, I went to the BB site for accessories and saw the orentiation of how they put their BB in the sleeve. And the back of the BB is facing the groove part. Anyways, thanks for the link guys. I'm goin to get the BSE for my BB

http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...ML23VPAQE38ZH8

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'll try that noodlenguyen, the bby rep told us that was the way the sleeve was supposed to go, and it made sense b/c the way the other side is cut it protects the lens of the camera, but what have I got to lose?

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

I must say, I turned mine around in the case and it makes a bit of sense that that groove may indicate the direction for the trackball. If you look carefully, when the Curve is placed in the sleeve with the trackball sliding into the lengthwise groove, the BlackBerry name is displayed perfectly (and covers the camera lens to prevent dust from entering). Whereas, the other way, it obscures the name--which, why on earth would BlackBerry want to cover its omnipresence!

Silly me, but you may have been right!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

The first thing I did when I unboxed my 8310 is apply my BSE which I already had on hand. I always order an extra full set to have on hand. Best protection for your BB you will ever buy and well worth the affordable cost.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide