If there was ever a time that i gave serious thought to just buying a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rans0m00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EFA65

Thumbs down Unite makes me want to run away

Advertisement

If there was ever a time that i gave serious thought to just buying a new phone was today.... I wake up and my internet browser is gone... Have the wifi but not the others.... So I have done everything.. Full wipes and a while on the phone with tmo.... Im out of ideas and so are they... I am just browsing around and notice my firewall is enabled and has a red lock beside it.... I cant figure out anyway to get rid of it... So after looking some people that have installed unite had the same issue when they wanted to get rid of it... Tmo is atleast mostly nice.... They are sending me a new one even though its probably my fault its messed up.... Im reinstalling unite right now with hopes it will work till my new phone comes.... Rar

PIN/ID
    241EFA65
    reinstalled unite and everything is back to normal Anyone know how to get rid of unite without the problems left behind? And does it do anything with the sim card that will transfer over to my new phone?
    Last edited by rans0m00; 07-02-2008 at 10:51 PM.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Sounds like it installed an IT policy on your device. Ive heard that the Unite setup is just basically a BES server that allows you to see things on your groups devices. The only way ot get rid of a IT policy is to load a blank one on the device.

SebasC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FAAC32
    I hate the browser interface... they should have made an integration with Desktop Manager that would have been better.

PIN/ID
    241EFA65
    Well got it back to normal... Forgot who posted it but there is a thread already posted here.~via BB (wap.pinstack.co

PIN/ID
    241EFA65
    I'm running 4.5 so just used jl_com. And did a reset to factory and it fixed everything.. Still wiped but didn't care...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~