Hi...I was hoping that someone could please help me with directions on how to uninstall ... BlackBerry Curve forum

na4211 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Uninstall OZ Instant Messenger

Advertisement

Hi...I was hoping that someone could please help me with directions on how to uninstall the OZ instant messenger from my blackberry. I downloaded it from MediaNet off my phone and I tried to uninstall it using the Desktop Manager but it is not working, when I go to un-check the box to remove it using DM, it automatically re-checks it. I just installed BeeJive-IM so I really don't need the OZ instant messaging anymore.

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Try going into options»advanced options»applications and look over there if you find the app. Click on it and select delete. Restart device and it should go away like that. Not sure if it will work though I haven't installed Oz messenger before. But it mite just work. Give it a shot
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

na4211 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Actually, that did work for me. Thanks so much for your help

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Always a pleasure. Keep in touch
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

spconeyi83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3065BC1A

Lightbulb

Sometimes when I try to remove stuff from my BB with DM it wont remove it, so when that happens I open windows explorer, go into my program files, open up common files then open up Research in Motion folder. Once in there open app loader. I promise if you have problems removing anything with DM then this way will remove it from your BB with no problems.