Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When you go to your Application Loader, it should have a bunch of applications that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: uninstall languages on 8310

Advertisement

When you go to your Application Loader, it should have a bunch of applications that either have check marks or no check marks next to it in a box. Uncheck the languages that you don't want. Then continue and it should update your bb and take off any applications/languages that you don't want. (To check to see what languages you have installed on your bb, you could go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications)

Jeffreyefrank no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I went into my setup wizard and the only language showing was English... Thinking back- When I bought the 8310, the salesperson at the store ran thru the setup wizard and I think I remember him uninstalling the languages. Thanks for jogging my memory. I've downloaded a bunch of apps and many are great. (Viigo, Google Maps, BB Maps, Pocket Express, 411, Grid Magic, Pinstack BB Forums)... Any other suggestions on free apps for work related management.

Jeffreyefrank no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

My languages other thsn English were taken out at the store when the at&t store rep activated my curve.
    When I open up my desk top manager I see the apps that I installed ie google maps, viigo, bb maps, pocket express, grid magic etc.
    When I go into start- programs BB manager is not there though?

I have the 4.2.2.170 8310 curve. If I download the 4.3 version and put it bin a folder, then what. How does my bb recognize it? Please help.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    It sounds like you already have the desktop manager installed. What else do you want to do?

You can download and install DM 4.3 if you want. But if you have a version already installed it may not be worth the trouble.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ are you saying that you cannot find the applications on your BB or that you want to upgrade your OS?

Either way, both can be done with desktop manager. You don't have to put the files in a folder, desktop manager just installs them. Give us some more info and we can help you out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12