right now i am using the 19.99 tmobile unlimited email add on on my blackberry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2

unilimted data plan possible on bb ?

Advertisement

right now i am using the 19.99 tmobile unlimited email add on on my blackberry

but it is possible if i can use the unlimited data plan with hot spots and configure the email with that on my blackberry curve ?

need some advice

thanks

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: unilimted data plan possible on bb ?

I am not really sure what your question is. Are you asking if there is an unlimited plan on T-Mobile? Or are you asking if there are configuration issues that you need to correct?

Regarding what is or is not possible on T-Mobile you may want to start on the T-Mobile users thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ile_users.html

I have AT&T so cannot speak to their network. I will sit back and see if one of the experienced folks around here may be able to better decipher what your root question is.

Good luck!

DrMom no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~with Tmos 19.99 BB data plan you can be on the internet 24/7 and access your email also. No charge for minutes. Why use and pay for hotspot access too? The hot spot is not needed if you have the unlimited BB plan. You can also tether your BB to your computer with no extra charges and no minutes used.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

i have the unlimited data plan, unlimited text and 1000 min for $59 a month with $9 @home service. Nothing beats that.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

flash24 - i have the exact same plan including @home, great minds think alike
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

I have my Faves 300, with unlimited text and BB addon and @home addon for a grand total of 89 including taxes dollars. 39+ 9.99+ 19.99+9.99
    BB8900 is mine!