Hello. My Curve's screen brightness seems to be a little uneven. It's especially noticeable on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kevberry no está en línea Stack level 1

uneven screen brightness

Advertisement

Hello. My Curve's screen brightness seems to be a little uneven. It's especially noticeable on white backgrounds. The left side of the screen appears to be brighter than the right. My concern is if this will become more noticeable over time, or if it's sign of a defect.

Does anyone else notice this with their BB?

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: uneven screen brightness

Haven't had that problem here. I do know that I have a dust problem on the right side which kind of gives it this effect...an annoyance but not a strait difference in brightness...I'd take it back as a defect and have it "DOA'd".
    Cingular is now the new at&t

kevberry no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the re.

This is my third freaking Curve and the whole thing is starting to get annoying. First one was great until the lcd took a crap, second kept locking up and the whole thing felt like it would fall apart after a month, and now this one has uneven backlighting, loose side panels... I understand sometimes these things happen but it's not leaving a very good impression on a first time BB user. Sorry about the rant guys.

Do the 8800 generally have better build quality?

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

I do have to admit that both the Pearl and 8800 have a better build quality IMO.
    Cingular is now the new at&t