So again, im sorry if this has been aked before... i searched and didnt find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AreKhan no está en línea Stack level 1

Undeleteable ringtone question

Advertisement

So again, im sorry if this has been aked before... i searched and didnt find an answer... so i began transfering ringtones to my BB 8310 and noticed that i had a better vertion of one of them... (side note: i had assigned it to a friend as a custom tone, but even after removing it I couldnt delete) I then went to my ringtone folder and tried to delete the old version... for some reason the name is still there though. I try to play it and it is blank and doesnt really load. i tried to connect to my PC and delete it that way but it only shows the new version... they have the same name, could that be the problem? <--- not the problem... i changed the name and it still wont delete
    Last edited by AreKhan; 04-07-2008 at 09:55 PM.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Select your media icon. When the media type display comes up pull up your menu and select "explore". Select your blackberry folder and then ringtone folder and delete away.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

still cant delete it sadly. ive tried everything even the explore option you mentioned tiger. the item i wanted to delete didnt even show up. the only way i can view it is in the "my ringtones" under media. and in this menu i can select delete and accept the deletion but it doesnt disappear.

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    While the device is ON, pull your battery out, leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Is it gone now?

... craze you are ****ing awesome! thanks!!!

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    No problem. Just remember, with almost all things BlackBerry; "When in doubt, pull it out, the battery that is..."