Hello, I have a problem adding pictures to the address book. I use a 8310 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spets lanif no está en línea Stack level 1

Uncaught exception Index 2 >=2

Advertisement

Hello, I have a problem adding pictures to the address book. I use a 8310 (connected to Notes in our company).

Adding a picture to an entry in the address book - no problem.
    After inserting a mSD Card 2 Gig I am unable to to this.

Selecting the entry, scroll to the picture icon - selecting the picture the first time - add picture - nothing happens. (no dialogue for selecting a picture!).

When I try it again I get the "Uncaught exception Index 2 >=2".

Everything works fine without the card, all other functions of the card (storing, recalling data ) work fine so far.
    Soft or hard reset don't change this behaviour.
    Removing the card or switching it off in "options" - anything works fine again (But then I cannot use the pictures on my card of course).

Any idea??
    spets lanif

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Do you see any corrolation between people in your address book or maybe even new contacts? Are you unable to add pics to them as well?

spets lanif no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Do you see any corrolation between people in your address book or maybe even new contacts? Are you unable to add pics to them as well?
    I have about 550 entries in the address book and I didn't test all - but those I tested failed....