I transferred or "restored" my Pearl data to my new Curve and that Handigo InHand ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3

Unable to uninstall InHand ICON!

Advertisement

I transferred or "restored" my Pearl data to my new Curve and that Handigo InHand icon shows up on my list of app's but I cannot get rid of it... it doesn't show up in the add/remove app's list in DM... someone help me get rid of that thing....

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to delete the Handango service book to get rid of it. Just hide it when you refresh service books it reloads.

Ok i did that.. it took away the icon, but now in my service books it has "undelete".... so is it taking up space?

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think it is just a bookmark. When I click on mine it opens the bb browser and goes the the Handango page. I cant see bookmarks being to big.

Yes I agree... but why is it there..! i wanna get rid of it.. haha... how do I COMPLETELY get rid of it? or is something that bb likes there as a money maker?

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try a program called Surewipe from mobylo. But be careful what you delete and you do it at your own risk. I believe ther is a trial version on their website or Handago also.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    dont have to do what he said^^^ Resend your service books> go into your service books and scroll to it in the list (dont select just highlight it) and hit the menu button, select delete, and its gone. you can do this for facebook too if you dont use it. be aware that it will come up everytime you re-send your service books. i hate the d*** thing to!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i was about to suggest the same thing ^^
    the service books do not take up any room. but deleting them as noted above will make them go away until books are resent. then just delete them again ATT puts like 8 of them on our phones (all media mall stuff)

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    ~via DaXBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

The same goes for the Facebook icon. It just appeared one day. I put it on hide and along with the Handango Inhand icon. You learn to forget its there, hehe.