I purchased a Blackberry Curve. Was able to load Desktop Software and synched successfully with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kkapadia no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to load Blackberry Desktop Software

Advertisement

I purchased a Blackberry Curve. Was able to load Desktop Software and synched successfully with Outlook on my Window XP laptop. However, when I try to load the Desktop Software on another Window XP laptop, I get Error 194: Module c:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry\Connectors\ISGroupWise6.5X\HRESU LT-2147221164. Contact your support personnel message. Tried several times, same error. Any ideas?

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Unable to load Blackberry Desktop Software

Quote Originally Posted by kkapadia
    I purchased a Blackberry Curve. Was able to load Desktop Software and synched successfully with Outlook on my Window XP laptop. However, when I try to load the Desktop Software on another Window PX laptop, I get Error 194: Module c:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry\Connectors\ISGroupWise6.5X\HRESU LT-2147221164. Contact your support personnel message. Tried several times, same error. Any ideas?
    Are you trying to install the software on a PC that is connected to a network managed by an IT administrator? If so you will need to contact them.
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

ArianaGanak no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by kkapadia
    I purchased a Blackberry Curve. Was able to load Desktop Software and synched successfully with Outlook on my Window XP laptop. However, when I try to load the Desktop Software on another Window XP laptop, I get Error 194: Module c:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry\Connectors\ISGroupWise6.5X\HRESU LT-2147221164. Contact your support personnel message. Tried several times, same error. Any ideas?
    I am having the same problem. Was able to get everything loaded and synched on my XP notebook, but cannot get anything to work on my desktop. Error 1904: Module c:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry\Connectors\ISGroupWise6.5X\HRESU LT-2147221164. That is the first of several Connector error messages. I have been on the phone with RIM for HOURS and we could not fix the problem. I have removed all virus and security software and still nothing. Does anyone know what is going on here? This is driving me CRAZY!!!

jaboese no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same issue until I uninstalled the Desktop Manager program and re-installed it - however this did not fix the problem because, even though the installation appeared to proceed normally and my home PC communicated with my 8300 during the installation process, when the installation was complete and I checked to box to launch the application, nothing happened. Now I have no startup icons for Desktop Manager and the program does not appear in the "all programs" list in the start window. I did this 2 more times with the same result. Otherwise the 8300 works fine and syncs with my work PC (both running Windows XP Pro and with the same antivirus program).