Hey all I have some concerns regarding tmobile hotspot at home. I do not have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

uma with tmobile with out hotspot @ home

Advertisement

Hey all I have some concerns regarding tmobile hotspot at home. I do not have the hotspot @ home plan but I do have a 8320 and when I connected to my router via wifi and turned off the cellular radio I was able to place and receive phone calls. My question is will I be billed extra for those calls or are they deducted from minutes? If deducted does myfavs and n&w still apply? Thanks!!!

shogan8503 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: uma with tmobile with out hotspot @ home

They will still be deducted and yes the MyFaves and N&W still takes effect. You will not be billed for those.

PIN/ID
    302C0803

Shogan8503 thank you so much! Reason why I asked was cause I really do not need to use uma but in one location my reception is poor! My minutes with myfavs are more then enough! So I would just be using uma when traveling or in that location that has poor reception! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shogan8503 no está en línea Stack level 1

No problem. That was one of the main reasons we rolled out the Hotspot@Home was to better peoples reception in places they need it. Good luck, let me know if you have any other questions. I'm sure I could help! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I thought calls made on UMA via router were not using our minutes?

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

They don't if you have H@H add on (that gives you unlimited minutes). Otherwise if you don't have H@H add on, then they come out of your bucket of minutes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    302C0803

Yeah well i am very impressed with the clarity. Calls are clear and sound just as good as regular cellular service. I think I shall be using this more and more. And eventually get hotspot at home but for right now I have more than enough minutes with the myfavs 1000. Thank you all who answered to my thread this site is the best for blackberries!!!!!!