Re: Typing on the Curve vs Pearl

Advertisement

Never mind. I found it.
    Thanks anyway

eduardog21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C7A2A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The curve does take q while to get used to, especially to the fast typers out there because of the small keyboard. I took 1 day and a half to get used to typing with 2 thumbs and I never want to go back.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I loved my pearl but I can't see turning back from a curve. I took me some time to get used to the keys. I've had my curve for almost 2 weeks now and I still make mistakes but I still love it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

I've been using my Curve for about a week now, upgrading from a Pearl. I love it. Even though the typing is still a little slow for me, at least I can get in there with my left thumb as well and typing gets a lot faster. I accidentally hit the wrong key every now and again, but spell check catches it.

Soon I will be even faster and already, with all of the added features (like Bluetooth stereo headphone compatibility, a more standard-style screen with 320x240 [4:3] with full-screen option built-in), the Pearl is starting to become a distant memory.

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF

I just upgraded from the pearl also and I love it. I wanted the qwerty keyboard so that I can type better and even though i make mistakes now and again i still type much faster than on the pearl. on the pearl i had the suretype turned off because i felt it made me slow. however, the multitap was getting on my nerves because i kept making mistakes while typing fast. the curve is much better even though the keys are small (a tradeoff) i type faster...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12