Ok, so every once in a while, ill be in a phone menu, and wheb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

typing letters instead of numbers in voicemail menu

Advertisement

Ok, so every once in a while, ill be in a phone menu, and wheb I go to push '1' the registers this as an 'a'. Then I even try alt w to get '1' and that doesn't work either. Any suggestions? Secondly, is there an easy way to know what letters correspond to a normal keypad, say when you're dialing a 1-800 number with letters? Thanks

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: typing letters instead of numbers in voicemail menu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgriss
    Ok, so every once in a while, ill be in a phone menu, and wheb I go to push '1' the registers this as an 'a'. Then I even try alt w to get '1' and that doesn't work either. Any suggestions? Secondly, is there an easy way to know what letters correspond to a normal keypad, say when you're dialing a 1-800 number with letters? Thanks
    Can't give you an answer for the first but as for dialing a phone number with letters in it simply dial the numbers + the letters and it will automatically be converted to the #. I didn't believe this when I first read about it but tried it on my Curve and sure enough, it worked!
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

scoundrel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242100A9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are u sure on that? Itried that and it doesn't always to that.

ARHYTHMATIK no está en línea Stack level 2

Press ALT, then the letters you need-- they will show up on your call screen and you should be good to go.