Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gotta keep an eye on that memory thing, che. Make it a weekly habit to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Gotta keep an eye on that memory thing, che. Make it a weekly habit to clear logs, cache, etc.

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Usually im pretty good about it, i do every few days and then i will use the memory cleaner on the BB too, and Alt LG LG. But with all those theme on there i just think it was to much to handle so i got rid of the txt, but honestly there were a lot of txt in my in box. I send like 10,000 a month for 2-3 months back

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    WOW, that's alot...I think it's been deleting them every now and then without you checking! LOL!...you might wanna save them as you go through (you can save to sim card I believe) this way they aren't lost...or you can mark themsaved and delete the ones you dont want to save.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How do I save important messages to the SIM card! I just went and checked and all the messages that i had saved were still saved. I was just dumb and didn't save numbers thinking that i could just go back into my txt messages and find the number again. Its a noob mistake, im more mad at myself lol...

And yes 10,000 is a lot. Its kinda out of control to be honest i need to get a handle on it. all i do is txt

historygirly no está en línea Stack level 1
    That happened to me also. I figured that it was an alltel thing. I wasn't receiving texts for a couple days either. It cleared up, so didn't think much of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12