ok for the first question it seems that i have some dust particles under my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

Two questions.....

Advertisement

ok for the first question it seems that i have some dust particles under my screen am i crazy or is it really there ? and the second is i have an 8300 curve (obviously) it doesnt have GPS and i was wondering if i can get it somehow and if i can what do i have to do?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Yes there is probably lint under your screen, don't keep it in you pocket with out the pouch.

No the 8300 does NOT have GPS, the 8310 does. You can get a bluetooth GPS receiver and use that.

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87
    gheesh how much does that thing cost and is it really worth carrying something like that around with me ?
    -------
    is there a way to get the lint out behind the screen and i keep it in a holster and on my belt sooooo...... ?
    Last edited by Boda; 03-10-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'd go for the google maps solution. Don't need a GPS receiver as it uses cell towers to give you an idea of your location. For me, it's good enough that I really don't find I want the gps receiver (not that I wouldn't love to have one builtin).

If you drive a lot in unfamiliar areas, it might be worth it. Then you could just leave it in your car. I've seen them go from anywhere around $45 - $150. I believe there are some which are better than others, but I've never had experience with any of them.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade