i recently switched from a pearl to a curve , and my curve made me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

Two Blackberry Emails On One Device ??

Advertisement

i recently switched from a pearl to a curve , and my curve made me set up a completely new email address . However , when i went back to my pearl , it gave me the option to switch devices for the email . now i have TWO emails on my curve . i have one thats xxxxx@att.blackberry.net and one thats xxxxx@mycingular.blackberry.net . how do i fix this ?? im confused .
    hello, im fabulous !!

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Two Blackberry Emails On One Device ??

You need to contact at&t's BB support group. It is possible that it is showing up because of the switching of Cingular to at&t.

I'm surrised that when you switched devices that it didn't just let you keep the previous BB email address that you had set up with your previous BB.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Yeah the new one should be @att.blacberry.net I thought they already converted people over so the @mycingular.bb.net wasn't needed anymore. Strange

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

You really shouldn't be using those however. There is no SPAM filter, the only way to see the email is on the BB, and once you leave your carrier, the address is gone. If you need a catch-all address, gmail and/or Yahoo make more sense.

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah I agree with that statement you should use the gmail or yahoo or one of those emails so if you are planning to change the service provider u will nt loose ur emails