Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

^ Yes, it would be possible. I like the chrome accents, though.... BlackBerry Curve forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

^ Yes, it would be possible. I like the chrome accents, though.

Just2good4u3434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the reply...

My chrome accents are all chipped and scratched (my phones been through ALOT). Now I'm going for that Miami beach white on white on white look

But what about the lens? After watching a few disassembly videos I don't think its possible, so I guess I'm going to have to buy a white lens.

Are you talking about the LCD cover? You might need to paint it white, if you want the phone COMPLETELY white.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i have found that a couple good coats to make the paint smooth looks better than multiple thin coats that leave dimples or small imperfections on the surface. I am going to just paint it, then put a best skin ever over it to protect it instead of the clear coat..... well...maybe one coat only.

: )

Just2good4u3434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes I meant the LCD cover, but on the Pearl the LCD cover has the red part around it and the clear part for the screen. I was wondering if it was possible to paint only the red part without painting or damaging the clear part of the screen.

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    What do you guys think about air brush paint? I have a friend who does airbrush. I'm thinking sand it some and then take it to him to airbrush. Will it do any better/worse? I thought I'd ask some experienced folks before I did it. Do you think I'd need the primer coat after air brushing? Share your thoughts folks.

^ Well the method I used was almost like airbrushing. I applied thin coats, with a few repeats. I know it's not the same, but it's similar.

The primer comes before the airbrushing, the clear coat comes after.

s.donoho no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2453D92
    This may seem like a completely ridiculous question.. but I've been looking for a while and where's the best place to purchase a full new housing for the curve?? The paint job on this thing looks awesome and I'd love to take a stab @ it myself.

Personally I bought mine off of ebay, but cnn.cn has a pretty decent reputation.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by s.donoho View Post
    This may seem like a completely ridiculous question.. but I've been looking for a while and where's the best place to purchase a full new housing for the curve?? The paint job on this thing looks awesome and I'd love to take a stab @ it myself.
    I purchased a crimson housing for my 8310 Curve from cnn.cn and am pleased with the quality. Since then I've found another site that's a little cheaper than cnn.cn, www.gsm4world.us.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I want my BB to glow in the dark

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jrob96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    Oh yeah, the english used in the about us page is not that great. Although the products on the page look good for the price, site looks kinda fake. Its dated back to 2005, its either it was not updated, or made to seem older then it really is. I am thinking about getting a few trackballs and replancement lemses nd just might give this a try!

Did any of you guys get any feedbck from users on the site, any of you have personally tried the service, nd if so, how was it?
    I have used these guys before with no complaints. If you place an order, expect to wait ten business days. If you have any questions, send them an email. They do respond.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Does this work on the pearl?

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    after 2 tries, i'm finally satisfied with my painted curve ^.^
    Tamiya Light Metallic Blue + Tamiya Clear Gloss Coat

(Another yellow one in the works...will post pictures later)

PICTURES!!!!

Last edited by LLc0oLJ; 05-13-2008 at 09:02 PM.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah I need to redo mine. Because I'm not satisfied. But don't feel like going through the hassle. I will probably do a green or something different, haven't decided. Any suggestions?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast