Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

some really nice work on here... BlackBerry Curve forum

handolo no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

some really nice work on here

dari0n no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30c37d79
    so is there any way to paint the side rails to have the whole phone one complete color or switch up the colors?? im curious??

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey guys, fairly new bb owner here. i love it to death and i want to do this so badly, but im scared to mess up the original housing and screwing up the warranty. my problem is that i have the 8330 and i cant find a housing ANYWHERE and its startin to tick me off. i was stoked when i got the latest and greatest curve, but i want a replacement housing to experiment with. anyone know where i could find one? or am i stuck playing a waiting game?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I wouldn't recommend you painting your bb as many people who've tried it including myself have no patience and don't let it dry well enough and then the paint starts chipping off. I painted mine white, used the right paint and let's just say i was better off with the original housing sometimes it's best to leave things the way they are. Not to mention the smell of the paint i had to put up with until my new housing arrived almost fainted lol. But here's the site where most of us stackers get our housings from....again this is just my opinion http://cnn.cn/shop/index.php

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks raton. yeah thats why im so afraid to paint the original housing for fear of screwing it up and not being able to fix it, but im just a curious person and if i had a spare, id paint that and just see how it worked. id really like to put a paintjob that nobody else has tried and really make it my own. i realize patience would be key bc ive seen the results of being too hasty. if anyone knows of 8330 parts besides an lcd cover being available, please let me know. thanks all

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If you want perfection and a unique color send it here mouseman. They do the finest job out there http://www.colorwarepc.com/default.aspx

m28m2003 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow!!!coool

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    wow! looks awsome!

BadDancer no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh good lord, I am in LOVE!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thank you?

If you don't want to paint it yourself, you can purchase a white housing online.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    lol where those pics of the custom car painter's phone that sounded like it was going to be great!
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112