Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Originally Posted by vinmontRD I've searched, and so far nobody has found a way to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigd16 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Tutorial: How to get your T-Mobile Browser. Big thanks to kasperapd!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD

I've searched, and so far nobody has found a way to modify either of these items. I'm pretty sure it's possible - but RIM has been incredibly good about keeping certain parts of their architecture secret to date from the general hacking public...
    I hear ya on that. I just wanted to make sure. when I go into t zones it doesnt look like it did on my pearl. I guess that goes with change of the phone. I did see that I can not download ringtones from t zones. how can i go about that. and one last thing, I saw that you can unlock some themes for your phone what is the process for that.

Thanks again

bbguyhouston no está en línea Stack level 1

hey everyone... I can finally use the Jive talk on my BB 8320 I figured the settings, but now every time I am logged in on Jive Talk, I cannot use the web browser, preety much any application that uses the data service... anybody knows how t resolve this issue? Thank you so much!

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by bbguyhouston
    hey everyone... I can finally use the Jive talk on my BB 8320 I figured the settings, but now every time I am logged in on Jive Talk, I cannot use the web browser, preety much any application that uses the data service... anybody knows how t resolve this issue? Thank you so much!
    Sounds like you may have set JiveTalk to use "TCP" networking, and my guess is that it may compete with the browser for the data channel this way (wouldn't have to, but it all depends on how it's written). Under preferences, I set networking to use BIS for communications.

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF

OMG! It worked!! I've been trying for 2 days.

jonazen no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by c0rinne View Post
    OMG! It worked!! I've been trying for 2 days.
    It's a lovely thing, isn't it?
    - Jon

siah.jr no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have an unlocked at&t but tmo is my service provider mine has the same bad error 502 gateway problem. if i follow the instuctions does this fix the problem and give you free internet as well? or do you still have to pay for the service?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011