Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'd suggest going into the Add/Remove Programs under Control Panel and remove ALL Blackberry OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'd suggest going into the Add/Remove Programs under Control Panel and remove ALL Blackberry OS version... then download and install it again from one of the links on http://forums.pinstack.com/f225/late..._2010_a-99215/, then try it again... you might also want to reboot your PC after you install the OS on your PC before trying it again.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also, after you reboot your PC... be sure to delete the Vendor.xml file... and empty your Trash... and then disconnect your PC from the web, sometimes this helps (I've never had this issue, but I've heard others have better luck when they do this).

MrWeedman no está en línea Stack level 2
    another thing i try using the wireless upgraded it says current version 4.6.1.101 and it says no upgrades avaliable??? cmon man this is the gayest **** ever

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I would also suggest using DM 4.6.. I never did like 5.0 and never had any trouble upgrading to 5.0 on my 8900 with 4.6 DM.. Just a thought..

MrWeedman no está en línea Stack level 2
    by some divine miriacle i managed to loose my f-uckin phone thankfully my plan covers insurance and it will be replaced next tuesday:/ i wanna thank all you guys for helpin out and sorry that i lost the phone before we could see the results thanks again guys and hopefully the new phone will update properly

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    No problemo, better luck with the new phone. We are here if you need us!
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123