Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Had an 8525 for over 1 year, its a piece of junk. Between the daily ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cspathis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: True opinion

Advertisement

Had an 8525 for over 1 year, its a piece of junk. Between the daily crashes, sudden slowdowns, and 1 million taps to get anything down it just sucks. I was so happy to get a curve

G
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by kingsham View Post
    WM is ok...but it has its issues...like constant restarting and hardware lags.
    If you really enjoy troubleshooting then stick with WM or move to a Palm device... Personally, reliability is near the top of my list when it comes to smartphones. They should "just work".

kingsham no está en línea Stack level 2

well...im officially stating to save up for the my curve now...i think ima get the titanium one!

PIN/ID
    AskMe

now as far as software and games...waht are some essential bb software musts and game musts...if ure into games...

rhs1979 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3068886F

Quote Originally Posted by kingsham View Post
    now as far as software and games...waht are some essential bb software musts and game musts...if ure into games...

For IMs (AIM, googletalk, MSN, Jabber, Windows Live/MSN, MyspaceIM, Yahoo! Messenger simultaneously accessible) - Jivetalk. It'll run you $30 but trust me when i tell you it's worth it.

The Facebook app is excellent and a must if you use Facebook of course. Free app.

For RSS feeds - Viigo is EXCELLENT and free.

Google Maps -also free, and nearly flawless. Get Beyond411 and you'll never be at a loss to find business address and phone numbers.

GMail App -lots of great functionality, free.

BBWeather- free and useful.

I'm not a gamer, so hopefully someone else will clue you in. Welcome to the Curve family!

wewex no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2522d54d

I bought curve just for typin' on it.... It's such a thrill))

ive been digin alot into the WM and BB...idk...my cousin has a 8525...said he did a few mods...has only crashed on him twice...if there was a way i could get the wifi on the curve for ATT id get it...but idk wifi is nice...

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Curves Rule
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

both are good devices it just seems that the 8525 has more power and more features...for basically the same price...curve 99 refurb....8525 129 refurb
    i need the wifi because im so tempted to use the net on my phone... and i can make it look like a iphone

but i also want reliability...i would mainly be texting...idk

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Don't know if I will be any help after all the awesome advice, but: I WAS a Die-Hard Dell Axim user AX5-AX51V-WM5&6. Yes to all of the upgrade issues w/WM, Yes to the internet, etc,....but......(Against my better judgement, I purchased a BB Pearl8130.) I LOVE the BB OS! Simple, yet soooo powerful, and more friends that know what U R going through...to help you. (THX! Stackers! MY hat is off to ALL!!!!!!) BB users take pride in knowing what they have, and even if they do not know, they find it OUT!!!! This is a HUGE difference from the AXIM-SITE. They just gave up when Dell stopped making the AX. (Not to mention; a lot less waste of time searching for "the CURE" for what's bothering you!

a girl i work with has the pearl...i like the BB interface sooooo simple...i like the trackball... ima go with the stability.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    I quit using Palm OS back when the Tungstens came out. I've never liked WM because of its instability.

Had both the 8100 and the 8310 combined for nearly a year now, and I'm extremely pleased with both.

You'll love the Curve.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Quick question...i read this about data plans....can somebody explain this to me fully...

http://www.blackberryforums.com/blac...data-plan.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast