Seems like I get the knack now for uploading videos and music to my phone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GodsDragon no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Trouble uploading videos and music to my phone

Advertisement

Seems like I get the knack now for uploading videos and music to my phone but I wonder if there is a correrct way of doing so, I have to turn on and off the mass storage device in order to do so...Is there a more Giodly way to accomplish the task at hand?
    Ya win some and ya loose some damn it! Oh well what can you do...

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Well an easy way to do it, without all the mass storage bs, would be to take out your card and plug it straight into your pc. Just transfer the files you want and plug it back into your bb. And you'll have all the music and videos you want.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Shao128 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Or you could just set Auto Enable Mass Stroage Mode when Connected to YES.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Yeah, you could do that too. It was late when I posted that, I wasn't thinkin straight~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't seem to get movies to load on my phone. Boondock saints is one of my favorites and I have it on my computer, but I can never get it to play on my phone. Is there a guide somewhere in the stacks, or can you tell me if there's a file converter I'm missing? Thanks! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~