Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by amt83 I just bought my phone about 2 months ago and had ... BlackBerry Curve forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by amt83 View Post
    I just bought my phone about 2 months ago and had this problem with even the DM provided ( 4.3) But in speaking with the VRW BB tech he told me that the verizon curve only works with 4.3! I don't know how true this is. I'm pretty new to this but after the problems i've had i've been too spooked try downloading an updated one.
    You will be fine with 4.5 or 4.6 I don't know what this tech was talking about. He probably didn't either.

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    So the switch to 4.5 os is compete. I was able to remove the double calendar entires by doing a reinstall from the last backup I did just before I downloaded 4.5. Thats cool because I had 150 entries to delete otherwise.
    I like the HTML, resent service books and it works.
    I like the browser better, its more like looking at real webpages.
    I like the extra memory, no preloaded pictures.
    The equlaizer for the headphones is intersting, I have not messed with it much yet.
    I had album covers downloaded and they used to show up in my pictures files. The album covers remian but they dont show up in the list of photos anymore. Not sure what changes, guess I will find out next time I try to add an album cover.
    I dont find 4.5 to be slower yet.
    Any other goodies I should be looking for with 4.5??
    I cannot backup profiles with DM4.6 but there is a work around it at least.
    Thanks for the help in getting things downloaded and running.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    That's awesome. Backups are the greatest thing. I think you hit on all the cool things if there is more I am still looking too.
    The album covers I am not sure of so can't give you an honest answer. Thanks for letting us know how it went.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

larryjak no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am also pretty new at this. I had a 7130e and it finally died so I got a 8330 (well my company got it for me). I put in the blackberry disk and choose DM>check for latest version. So rather then install the 4.3 that came with the CD I installed 4.6 from the web. I have had no issues to date. I just upgrading my firmware from 4.3.x to 4.5.x. again with no issues.
    I know I am not helping your issue but wanted to let you know that DM 4.6 seems to work pretty good with my BB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12