Quick question. I'm doing a backup/restore of just my contacts,memos, and I'm trying to get ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Transferring Data to new Curve?

Advertisement

Quick question. I'm doing a backup/restore of just my contacts,memos, and I'm trying to get my pics as well. Not sure what the pics db is called. Is it 'Content Store'? And while I"m here, everything seems to be working fine for me except when I get an email I dont see the red star on the homescreen mailbox. Only see it when I enter my menu, I do see it on my mailboxes not on the homescreen. How can I get it to show up on my homescreen again?

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Transferring Data to new Curve?

Maybe I should've mentioned I'm trying to do this from the Pearl to Curve. I basically think I know how to get my contacts and memos, but not sure where on the Pearl the pictures are stored. Or better yet, how can I just download the pics from my Pearl to my pc?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~once you plug your bb into dm go to the media manager then you can see where the files are located and then transfer them onto your hard drive

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and I don't exactly understand your email problem, but maybe someone else can help ya out on that