hi everyone i got a quick question has anyone ever token out the trackball out ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

trackball

Advertisement

hi everyone i got a quick question has anyone ever token out the trackball out of them blackberry and if u had befor do u see one light on the left has side or so u see 2 light led lights, left and on the right ?

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    i toke my track balls out all the time, there is only one white one on the curve.
    phatman the phat stacker!

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Curve only has one led and its standard white ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    Only one for me too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rekones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine 8310 has one led and its towards the right, and bright as hell~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    oh thanks everyone mine seem low i mean i take out the ball and it bright u put it back in and it low. What do u guys us to clean the track ball with ?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    check out this thread-http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/f78/trackball_cleaning_and_disassembly_w_pictures-38395/

Katmew no está en línea Stack level 1
    Has anyone colored their track ball? If so wat do you use to color it? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Most people just put a colored piece of paper over the l.e.d. as opposed to coloring the ball itself. You could lose grip from the ball to the rollers used to move the cursor. Just what I've heard.
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

BTW- the only phone with colored led's is the Pearl 8100. No other pearl (unless the flip has them now) or BB with a trackball has led's like this.
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

cwt341 no está en línea Stack level 2
    to color it most ppl color a pice of paper wit sharpie and put it over the led

contractorslim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319fd5aa
    Well guys the 8330 curve has the led to the left trackball..thus not having full brightness show through the ball because has to route the light. On the 8310 and 8320 they are either located on the right or the center allowing more light travel. As far as cleaning the trackball there are multiple threads. Some are more complicated than others. Make sure you use common sense when doing the work. If you still can't figure it out you can add me and ill help you out. As far as coloring the trackball. You can take a piece of transparent film and color with a sharpie and install over led.....(8330 it is hard to position without disruption of the click action). Also with the sharpie it will leave residue on the padding. You can use folder tabs that are transparent which won't leave the residue. Then last ppl also color their ball with a sharpie. I personally haven't done it but don't recommend it. Now if you are like me I worked somewhere we dealt with citric acid...(I don't recommend this) but as I would work throught the night and have this on my thumb slowly my trackball turned orange. Now after 2 tries through the vinegar water mixture at 1 hour and 30 minutes each it is still orange. Now permanant it looks cool. Also if you apply any of these methods they can void your warranty, and if you have to send in for replacement remove any changes. Good luck with your trackball.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Or you could just order a new one from trackballs.com for $12 and replace it and be done with it- I try to put a new one in about every 3-4 months