Aite well here's the scenario, my cuzin has a storm and its fun and all ... BlackBerry Curve forum

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c

touch feelings....

Advertisement

Aite well here's the scenario, my cuzin has a storm and its fun and all bcuz its a new kinda interface seeing as tho its a touch blackberry, but u kno wat it jus gives me more of a feeling of wanting to touch my 8320 more often, lol I would love to b able to touch my screen sometimes, but the keyboard is priceless to the blackberry, ur thoughts are welcome ya digg

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    I'm actually not jealous of the touchscreen at all. To each his own but I've always felt a touchscreen was overrated.
    When people try to tell me how awesome or convenient a touchscreen is I always say truthfully that I feel I can out-navigate anyone on a touchscreen with my trackball and keyboard

But I DO see where the bolds bottom zen looks touchable
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    Yea that would b so sweet, I feel the same about my curve~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    I'm actually not jealous of the touchscreen at all. To each his own but I've always felt a touchscreen was overrated.
    When people try to tell me how awesome or convenient a touchscreen is I always say truthfully that I feel I can out-navigate anyone on a touchscreen with my trackball and keyboard

But I DO see where the bolds bottom zen looks touchable
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I second all of that. I am trying to get my hands on an iPhone though.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Don't get me wrong the iPhone is a great device. But the few things that erk me about the iPhone. Is the fact that it has no sytlus with that lil a$$ keyboard. Its clearly made for people who have lil hands, and also no landscape mode unless ur in the browser. I have a iPod touch and that bothers me. And the non- removable battery. But yo let me stop slamming the iPhone and get to the original thread.

I only don't like touch screen for the fact that I text a lot, and would like to feel the physical keys.. But my friend has a touch screen device, and LG Vu to be exact and types on it like there is no tomorrow. SO it works for different people I guess... Sorry for the long post =| lol
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    From what I've read you have to presss the storm screen really hard. I wouldn't like that at all. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CorruptDesirez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24868CC5
    Yeah it takes some getting used to cause there is a spring in the screen and you have to press it hard enough to actually "click" it just like a key on a keyboard.. I've had a variety of touch screen phones from the iPhone to the instinct to the G1 to the storm to windows mobile based devices such as the PPC 6*** series.. I do a phenomenal amount of texting (40k plus sent/received per month) and eventually get used to any keyboard touch or otherwise but somehow I always revert back to my Curve.. It's jsut right on the brink of perfection.. From the size of the device to the curve of the keys and the right size screen.. I love it.. No complaints and will probably stick with it for a while even though I compulsively try every new phone on the market.