Hey guys so im brand new to BB and im still kinda figuring stuff out, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Benshoff17 no está en línea Stack level 1

Totally New to BB HELP!!!

Advertisement

Hey guys so im brand new to BB and im still kinda figuring stuff out, my big problem: I'm a mac user, and so far ive had to download a good amount of extra stuff, my big question, can i download stuff from here or other places in order to put them on my BB and how can i do it.

Please give me a hand ya'll

Thanks,
    A New Blackberry Addict

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Totally New to BB HELP!!!

Hello Benshoff17 and a big Welcome to PinStack! You can find a lot of cool stuff you can download OTA (over the air) in our download section and also there is the PinStack shop.
    Handango.com also has great BB stuff. Enjoy and let us know how else we can help!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Benshoff17 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks Lavagirl, for the welcome, but i guess my biggest problem isnt the whole idea of downloading things but how to do it via a mac, like how do i get the downloads from the desktop to my Curve...p.s. i've got both the missing sync for blackberry and pocketmac

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

If you are wanting to move files from your mac to your BB, get a mediacard and enable mass storage mode and place the item(s) in the correct file structions ie ringtones in ringtones folder....etc etc. as for programs you have to install them OTA there is no desktop App loader yet for OS X.