Anyne have any advice for getting a tomtom 720 to connect through the 8320 for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

crtfs1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B73C2E

Tomtom 720 plus services

Advertisement

Anyne have any advice for getting a tomtom 720 to connect through the 8320 for plus services. I can pair the devices thrugh bluetooth, but do not know what the wiresell data setting should be for use on the T-Mobile network.

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Tomtom 720 plus services

My guess is that this is not possible yet...
    If you check the TomTom Website for compatibility of their plus services it shows that this is not possible with the Pearl and does not list the Curve...

http://www.tomtom.com/phones/compati...p?intPhone=118

I have wanted a TomTom for a while, but have choosen to go with Magellan cause I really want the traffic services and TomTom just doesn't seem to care about us BB users yet!

Hope this helps even though its prob not what you want to hear...

redmstche no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E19954

the tomtom go 720 lists -- lists it on the device, in setup .... -- the pearl 8100 as being compatible... so i tried that option... i tried using another phone option... have tried all the wap.voicestream.com stuff and nothing...
    I would love to use the tomtom plus options.... any advice?

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by redmstche View Post
    the tomtom go 720 lists -- lists it on the device, in setup .... -- the pearl 8100 as being compatible... so i tried that option... i tried using another phone option... have tried all the wap.voicestream.com stuff and nothing...
    I would love to use the tomtom plus options.... any advice?
    Check the link... It is compatible only with certain Bluetooth functions... unfortunately the Plus Services are not listed.

I love the TomTom nav systems and have even debated adding a line to my AT&T family plan just for it b/c the traffic services are very important to me... but unfortunately at this time there is no way to sync the TomTom to traffic services using the BB.

mcas112 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24288C48

8310 and the GO720

Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome View Post
    Check the link... It is compatible only with certain Bluetooth functions... unfortunately the Plus Services are not listed.

I love the TomTom nav systems and have even debated adding a line to my AT&T family plan just for it b/c the traffic services are very important to me... but unfortunately at this time there is no way to sync the TomTom to traffic services using the BB.

I've got both the 8310 and the GO720 no luck here either with getting the plus services from TT. I can get the address book to transfer and I do have the hands free calling but that it!