I can't seem to get the default Today theme to list a calendar item that's ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Today Theme that displays "All Day Event"

Advertisement

I can't seem to get the default Today theme to list a calendar item that's designated as an "All Day Event" on my wife's 8320. Is there a Today theme out there that can do that? Can you provide a link?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Actually I don't believe any BB does that yet...

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Actually I don't believe any BB does that yet...
    Thanks, my wife figured that she needs to assign a start and end timeframe to cover the whole day (eg 5am to 10pm). Instaed of designating it an all day event.

However, she's now finding out that only 2 events are displayed on the home screen. Is there a theme that will let you display more? She really only cares about displaying calendar items on the home screen.

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Thanks, my wife figured that she needs to assign a start and end timeframe to cover the whole day (eg 5am to 10pm). Instaed of designating it an all day event.

However, she's now finding out that only 2 events are displayed on the home screen. Is there a theme that will let you display more? She really only cares about displaying calendar items on the home screen.
    I'm sure there are plenty here at Pinstack, but you have to search, if you scroll all the way down this page you will see in the Left had corner the word "Tag" click on the "Today" tag and it should give you a good starting point for your inquiry...

Thanks all. I might have found one. I might even try my hand at creating themes later :-).

Well, installed Plazmic and created a custom Today Plus theme for my wife's phone, the way she wanted it. Worked out great.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    I can't seem to get the default Today theme to list a calendar item that's designated as an "All Day Event" on my wife's 8320. Is there a Today theme out there that can do that? Can you provide a link?
    I would like to know this as well....assigning a starting and ending time is a waste of time and a stupid fix IMO...why cant the themes just show this??

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tantricsunflowr View Post
    I tried that link and this is what it shows me

"Blackberry Downloads Sorry - there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all entries hidden, etc)"

what is going on? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    I would like to know this as well....assigning a starting and ending time is a waste of time and a stupid fix IMO...why cant the themes just show this??
    I suppose it's something RIM needs to include. Not sure why they wouldn't want to see an all day event in your list of caledar items. It's not an option when creating your own custom theme either. Go figure.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    I tried that link and this is what it shows me

"Blackberry Downloads Sorry - there is nothing here to show you (no permission, all entries hidden, etc)"

what is going on? Thanks
    I went the long way. Start on the main download page, then click your way to the 8300 themes.

http://forums.pinstack.com/downloads.php
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~