Well my inticapation is almost over, my new 6GB card should be dilevered sometime in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JROCK no está en línea Stack level 2

TMO's 4.2.2.171??

Advertisement

Well my inticapation is almost over, my new 6GB card should be dilevered sometime in the next couplde of hours. I have the 8320 from TMO, what issues should I be expecting to have while trying to load data on my new card?

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: TMO's 4.2.2.171??

not having enough media to put on it.

seriously though, an sdhc card with the proper device is just a boost in portable hd size. you have nothing to worry about.

cool.. thanks ive been hearing tha people are having problems after formating the card and putting it into there device, such as it wont read any memory card space

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by JROCK
    cool.. thanks ive been hearing tha people are having problems after formating the card and putting it into there device, such as it wont read any memory card space
    just be sure the media card support option is set to 'on' and use the format option built into the bb. options, media card, click the berry and choose 'format card' and you'll be good to go. some issues people are having are based off of having OS that do not support sdhc. I have a digital camcorder that supports only up to 2gigs of microsd and does not support the sdhc format.

one of the issues that needs to be addressed in the accessories forum, which accounts for a fair share of compatibility/function issues is the purchase of counterfeit merchandise. it happens not only for bluetooth headsets, but also chargers and memory cards. sometimes the better deal, is not better since customers are being sold bootleg merchandise by the seller.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Did the 6gig MicroSDHC card arrive? How's it working? My 4gig is just way too small now.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is it working yet?

look at my post under pearlypinks thread, have detailed info about the new 6GB card