Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Customize tmo plan??? What's this?... BlackBerry Curve forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Customize tmo plan??? What's this?

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok if I got that plan an added uma and nights an wkends and myfaves.wouldn't that bring me higher than what I'm paying now? I'm on the 300 min myfaves with hot spot unlim.texts an bis.I pay about 89 a month.

yoonabomber no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the Minutes and Mail plan. It's $59.99 for 1000 voice minutes and unlimited e-mail, data and SMS. Beware, though: MMS (picture and video messages) cost extra--.20 each. I found this out the hard way after texting pictures to a bunch of friends.

The 1000 voice minutes are anytime minutes. No free nights and weekends. No MyFaves. Every call you make goes against the 1000 minutes no matter who you call or when you call them. You can add on the UMA calling for $10 a month. That would mean anytime you are connected to a WiFi network and make phone calls, they do not count against your 1000 minutes.

So, for $69.99, you get all the voice minutes you need as long as you're near WiFi on a regular basis. Plus, 1000 minutes is still quite a bit.

They don't tell you about the plan in the stores. I saw it on the website, went to the store to sign up and the rep didn't know about it. He had to call customer service and specifically ask for it.

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Well I have 2000 minutes with unlimited data, text and mms for 130.00 I think I'm gettin' ripped of with TMO but not really sure, anyway it works for me~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    I have the unlimt everything plan for 100 and some change. And its expensive but I don't worry about going over anything.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak846 View Post
    T-Mobile Blackberry Unlimited Add-On
    It's $19.99 a month and does up to 10 email accounts, real web browsing, data....pretty much everything you can think of
    In a sign of the crumbling economy, T-Mobile just raised the rate thru the roof to a whopping $39.95 Yikes!

source

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Bb add on is 40 now??

Lennox815 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A71800
    I have 2000 mins unlimited data and hot spot for 19.99 month but I am on an employee account for tmo~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    In a sign of the crumbling economy, T-Mobile just raised the rate thru the roof to a whopping $39.95 Yikes!

source

I just went to TMO site, and it's still showing at $19.95 with 30 days free. I also checked with WireFly and it is showing the same. I don't see that anything has changed?

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons/....mc_t=OnsiteAd
    Last edited by wyy183; 10-19-2008 at 11:09 AM.

poncespr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Local plan for T-Mo Puerto Rico is:

Unlimited incoming/outgoing calls
    Free long distance
    Unlimited roaming
    $40.

I added the $20 unlimited data and $5 400 texts so I come up to a total of $65 also but with unilimited everything except texting. I guess I got a pretty good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoLogic View Post
    remember, if you get the $20 unlimited data plan... it does not include text. That's separate. I think for an additional $5 a month, you can get 400 texts. Then you get your voice plan on top of that. So let's say you get the $40/month plan for 600 min, your total bill with:

-unlimited data
    -400 texts
    -600min of voice

$65.

I think this is a good deal. Compare with ATT and Verizon, it's actually pretty damn good. Sprint, i'm not so sure...

Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by milgaroo82man View Post
    What is uma plan ?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    UMA stands for Unlicensed Mobile Access, basically a technology that allows your curve to access unsecured WiFi signals (starbucks, home wifi, etc) and place unlimited calls on a Celluar VOIP (for lack of better term).

I've been using it for about a year now, its REALLY good. only prob Ive ever had is when Im on the edge of my wifi range (about 40 feet from my router) I have encountered some garbled audio... nothing to make me stop using it though!

Another point of advise for the T Mo plans...

The UMA or "Hot Spot at Home" feature is 9.99 for a single line, OR 9.99 for a family plan, and T Mo also has several handsets besides the Curve that support UMA calling. So if someone wants to use a Samsung T339, or t739 (Katalyst) the feature will work just the same.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox815 View Post
    I have 2000 mins unlimited data and hot spot for 19.99 month but I am on an employee account for tmo~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That should only cost you 10 bucks???

get the unl empbb plan and it includes your texting, internet, email, 2000 minutes, M2M, myfaves and 200 MMS

I have 3 lines on mine and it costs like $40 after taxes and fees.

Quote Originally Posted by marcan1984 View Post
    Well I have 2000 minutes with unlimited data, text and mms for 130.00 I think I'm gettin' ripped of with TMO but not really sure, anyway it works for me~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Unlimited plan would cost you the same...

Try a myfaves 1500 (69.99) with Mobile to Mobile (6.99), Internet (19.99), and texting (14.99 unlimited)

could save you about 15-20 bucks a month and give you more free calling.

Check your options, holidays are coming up and promotions run wild.

[quote=archer6;921311]In a sign of the crumbling economy, T-Mobile just raised the rate thru the roof to a whopping $39.95 Yikes!

/quote]

Not correct.

If you want BB Data RATE PLAN yes, 39.95... feature is, and should continue to be 19.99.

milgaroo82man no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have unlimeted data plan and 400 text
    Right after I set up email trough my blackbery.
    I'm getting double messege at a time. EX) if I got mail, it show I got email and text message with same time.

That means I'm loosing text messging and being charged , huh ?
    I don't know how it works, please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast