Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone seen this on Amazon? It looks like you get an 8320 on Tmobile ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

TMobile Curve for -$75.01?

Advertisement

Has anyone seen this on Amazon? It looks like you get an 8320 on Tmobile (with a new service plan) for -$75.01, or they pay you $75.01?

http://astore.amazon.com/zlhtega-40-...277086-1927664

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    That's weird. You may want to follow up. Sounds like thet would pay you but that's too good to be true. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B
    Sams club it's only $49.99 with a $50.00 Mail in rebate from t-mobile so it's FREE
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

krissybear14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah amazon had that for ATT awhile back. I never heard of anyone actually doing it so I don't know if it actually works.

shellready no está en línea Stack level 1
    You have to pay the $25 and you get the $100 in rebates

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    My dad always used to say, "Boy, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, somebody is paying for it". I tend to be skeptical. However, I've been wanting to switch over to TMobile from Sprint, so this caught my eye. I'd feel better about doing it if I heard someone else did it before and didn't get burnt!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Amazon is pretty trustworthy to buy from. Its going to be rebates that you get back after buying the phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

uberspeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa4e29
    I've been looking at these offers, they're even better than the ones from my companies extranet link to TMo. Very tempting but I'm trying my best to hold out for Sept/Oct for a new device hopefully.

PIN/ID
    24F779B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ only time will tell

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got a Curve with new service last week for $50 after rebates at Costco. After seeing this I called Tmo to see if they would match or do anything like that. Answer I got was that since I'm inside the 14 day grace period I could return and cancel my contract. I hate to have to get a new phone number so soon but for $75 per phone, I need two, it would be worth it.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Those deals are pretty sweet!! They are always legit, but they have clauses in the contract as to where you cannot change your plan or features or even do a number change for a certain time or you incur a automatic ETF from Amazon and T-Mobile because they consider that a breach of T&C's.

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3
    It's true - Amazon does give you a free phone and some cash after rebates. But you get the 2 year contract. It's the best way to hop on board.

Usarmyaircav no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my curve for the $75 from Amazon with $100 rebate Visa card. I just got the card in the mail late last week. I have been with TMO for a couple of years, and even though I would love to switch to Verizon or AT&T, I just can't justify the extra monthly expense for the data plans and minutes. I felt confident that I won't be changing my plan for the 2 years, as I bough 3 phone (2 regular with the family plan) so most of my calls are to the other 2 phones and so don't count against my minutes. The only thing I would like to do at some point in time is upgrade from the email only to the full data plan, but that will have to wait a while

PIN/ID
    24F779B
    yeah it's a $9.99 more upgrade when you do, it's worth it. I find that I use my internet on my Blackberry a lot for 411 information, plus Pinstack.

So with sam's club it takes it you can go in there purchease a blackberry curve brand new for $49.99 out the door and get a $100.00 mail in rebate. same Visa card.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

Usarmyaircav no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewd View Post
    yeah it's a $9.99 more upgrade when you do, it's worth it. I find that I use my internet on my Blackberry a lot for 411 information, plus Pinstack.

So with sam's club it takes it you can go in there purchease a blackberry curve brand new for $49.99 out the door and get a $100.00 mail in rebate. same Visa card.
    bummer, wish I would have thought to check there before I went with Amazon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast