Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You deleted the vendor.xml file?... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

You deleted the vendor.xml file?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    did you delete the vendor.xml file...if you're using a different carrier's OS for your T-Mo Curve then the DM won't recognize it because the two don't match...just delete the vendor.xml file and try reconnecting again...good luck...oh and remember to remove your memory card before attempting as it has been known to cause random glitches during installation...hope this helps

Claighton no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just upgraded this morning and it's so sweet!

the7thcircle no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want to do this to my 8320, but won't it void your warranty since its not an official t-mobile drop?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    technically yes...but if you have problems you can always downgrade back to your original OS or a t-mobile official release...there are many threads floating around the stacks...you use JL_cmder to wipe the phone then follow instructions for installing a t-mobile approved OS and voila...no one is the wiser as they have no "blackbox" in your phone...so go ahead and upgrade to your hearts content there are people here to help you get your phone fixed without worrying about going to your provider...oh and welcome to the stacks

phasto no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love the rogers 4.6 thank you stacks! yes please make sure the vendor file is deleted!

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    i did the upgrade and everything works fine however i use the "today" theme which shows my next 2 calendar appointments on the home page however since the upgrade it doesn't show any appointments. suggestions?

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services and make sure the email address there is the same one you used to create the calender entry. Click it and select proper one. I think that will do it.

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    thanks galvanter. i realized last night i needed to resync everything. thank god i was paying attention because it almost did it where it would sync from the phone to my comp and delete all of my calender entries

bobbylew22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Please help, I just installed DM 4.5 and OS 4.5.0.81 on my TMO BB 8320. everything went smooth with the install and the upograde. however I used Roxio to try and manage some video's and aparently it does not work well with videos, it crashed both Roxio and DM. Rebooted and went to connect my BB to it via USB and it does not recognize that there is a device connected.

what do i do.

Thanks

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you tried to go to the DM and where it says device connected (pin): none, click on it and see what is listed in the dropdown? You may also want to upgrade your DM, the latest Ver I know of is 4.6.

donnyd no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi,
    i have tried updating my 8320 to os4.5 but when i look for updates non show. i have also deleted the file as requested. any help???

donnyd no está en línea Stack level 1
    i want to update my bb curve 8320 to os4.5
    i tried doing it through t-mobile but it asks for me to enter my 10 digit phone number. problem is i have an 11 digit number so it keeps saying invalid number.

anyone else have this problem?? is this not an update for uk bb??

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    dont enter in the international code (1). That is what is give you the problem. the update is not regional specific. you can update as long as you have a 8320. DONT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE. go here

http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/BB...c-4fd62ce2db70

8187444231 then upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12