Anyone having problems with tmobile 8320 maintaining bluetooth connection with a gps puck? I just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kdflyer no está en línea Stack level 2

Tmobile 8320 and Globaltop G33 Gps puck

Advertisement

Anyone having problems with tmobile 8320 maintaining bluetooth connection with a gps puck? I just bought this gps (from buygpsnow) and the bluetooth connection keeps dropping. It works for a few minutes, then the phone looses the bluetooth connection. I have no problem with my bt headset. Any ideas?
    Thanks

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Tmobile 8320 and Globaltop G33 Gps puck

Maybe you should delete it then try repairing it. Worked with some headsets that had a similar issue, for me, before.

Thanks, I will try that.

Tried to pair it again, and it continued to lose bluetooth connection, so I took the battery out of the 8320, put it back in, restart the phone, and I still have the same problem. Tmobile wants to "wipe" the phone and restore from backup, and I have not heard back from buygpsnow. Has anyone else had problems with using a bluetooth gps with the 8320? Could it be the gps I purchased(Globaltop G33)?

Last Z no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245fe61a

Quote Originally Posted by kdflyer View Post
    Tried to pair it again, and it continued to lose bluetooth connection, so I took the battery out of the 8320, put it back in, restart the phone, and I still have the same problem. Tmobile wants to "wipe" the phone and restore from backup, and I have not heard back from buygpsnow. Has anyone else had problems with using a bluetooth gps with the 8320? Could it be the gps I purchased(Globaltop G33)?
    What OS version are you running? I have .180 and I don't have any bluetooth connectivity issues anymore!

The latest . . . tmobile just checked it.

I have been trying to get buygpsnow to help with the problem, but they have not been very helpful and are extremely slow to respond to a problem. Is this normal for this company?

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by kdflyer View Post
    I have been trying to get buygpsnow to help with the problem, but they have not been very helpful and are extremely slow to respond to a problem. Is this normal for this company?
    Good to know.

garcejam no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having the same issues with the I-Blue 737 puck. It connects fine but will drop off during navigation and then return. I've changed the setting to trusted, loaded the latest os software and still continue to have the same problem. One thing that i noticed is that you cannot have multiple programs using the GPS at the same time such as Google Maps and Mapquest Navigator. If you leave it alone it will come back on line. Hopefully they will come out with an update to correct the connection issue.