Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My 8700g comes wed. BYE BYE SURETYPE! It will hold me over nicely until the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: tmobile 8300

Advertisement

My 8700g comes wed.

BYE BYE SURETYPE!

It will hold me over nicely until the 8320/@ Home. Will definitely help at my Dad's house upstate NY where my t-mobile service suffers indoors. No more hanging out the window while pressing send!

Tastic7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R

I unlocked the at&t Curve. Its great work, but tmobile browser, instant messging and personal email don't show on curve, even not working!. I resent the service books from tmobile.com, change PIN and IMEI, and have access to my email accounts. I also went to the host routing tables and registered. Still not resolve for 24 hours less. Unfortunately, I returned it to at&t store and got money back from at&t yesterday.

I can't live without:

1. Instant Messneger
    2. Internet Browser
    3. Email messages

thats why, I am back with my T-mobile 8700g, and waiting for something release the curve on t-mobile store soon..

I WANT MY CURVE NOW! LOL!

But I can wait till T-Mobile curve units hit on store or online in one to two months for real!

Waiting is worth it!

I installed the O2 software and I have all of the things yours was missing.

- Tastic

rashumon no está en línea Stack level 2

forgive my ignorance but this something i have a hard time understanding. why are US networks always so late in introducing phones and even when they finally do they dont all get them at the same time like we do over here in the UK? is it because AT&T managed to wring an exclusivity deal with RIM or is it just lame marketing/management from T-mo US?

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tastic7
    I installed the O2 software and I have all of the things yours was missing.

- Tastic
    Tastic, pardon me , what? wait a minute!...You mean you installed the O2 software on the unlocked at&t Curve, am I correct?
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 06-03-2007 at 11:07 PM.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by xpensive taste
    im a tmobile user but i want the 8300, so what i want to do is get a cingular account, but how do i unlock it, to work 4 tmo?
    You don't unlock "to" a network. You unlock "from". Unlocking a GSM device removes the restriction placed by the carrier that requires you to use that carrier's SIM in the device -- allowing you to use any carrier's SIM in the device.

Quote Originally Posted by rhcpcjg
    The 8320 will be comng out for tmobile pretty soon it will have wifi so it will be compatible with the tmobile at home service.
    Is this confirmed? Last I heard TMO is releasing the 8300.

Quote Originally Posted by rashumon
    forgive my ignorance but this something i have a hard time understanding. why are US networks always so late in introducing phones and even when they finally do they dont all get them at the same time like we do over here in the UK?
    They don't always -- it depends on the specific device you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by StatikBB
    I just talked to oneof my co-workers and she said that she believes you have to be a customer for 90 days with Cingy to get them to divulge the unlock code. However, there are many places online and also some retail stores that will either get the unlock code for you or actually complete the unlock process, both of which usually comming for a small fee. (around $15 to $30)
    You can also pay full retail and get the subsidy unlock code immediately. If you just want the device there's no reason to open an account with at&t.
    Last edited by takeshi; 06-03-2007 at 11:37 PM.

Tastic7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Tastic, pardon me , what? wait a minute!...You mean you installed the O2 software on the unlocked at&t Curve, am I correct?
    Yes, that's correct.

And after a few tweaks (posted in my "Solutions..." topic) I have the browser, e-mail and themes from almost all vendors.

- Tastic
    - Tastic

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Quote Originally Posted by Tastic7
    Yes, that's correct.

And after a few tweaks (posted in my "Solutions..." topic) I have the browser, e-mail and themes from almost all vendors.

- Tastic
    how so EVIL GENIUS!?, Tastic. Are you kidding me? O2 is actual work on curve with tmobile as Internet brower, personal email without problem? how about instant messnger? I did not see you mention IM appls?

Then, where can I find O2 software for the unlocked at&t curve?
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 06-04-2007 at 12:48 AM.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

FYI-i paid 20usd at gsmphonesource and unlocked my 8300. Works great but no bb browser through tmo yet =(
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)

Yeah, I just saw the 8300 and I want to get it, but like other users here have said, you might want to wait. They're already saying that it might hit T-Mobile sometime soon. I read somewhere that it was going to T-Mobile in May, but now another site is saying that it might hit next week. All I know is that it's coming out soon and I'm thinking of buying it too, hopefully.
    Last edited by iheartmybb22; 06-05-2007 at 04:35 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The reason the O2 software works is because he deleted the vendor.xml file found by going to Start>Search>Files (and whatever else it says) and letting it find it. Then delete it before connecting the BB to the DM to upgrade the software. It's that easy.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    I'm so sick of 8100's suretype that I am currently searching for the best price of a used 8700g to hold me over until the 8320 on tmo. I've literally snapped.

I am on the same page as you.... I need a big screen and I am tired of suretype. Tiny little today screen is not working for me.

PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    Is this confirmed? Last I heard TMO is releasing the 8300.
    Takes, Yes thats confirmed!

Now look T-Mobile HQ from germany, they selling it NOW!!!

it is 8300 like At&t, O2, Vonefore (sp), Rogers on and on..

http://www.t-mobile.de/shop/handy/0,...-0-1-0,00.html

xpensive taste no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    a.s.k.?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how long until it hits us?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Takes, Yes thats confirmed!

Now look T-Mobile HQ from germany, they selling it NOW!!!

it is 8300 like At&t, O2, Vonefore (sp), Rogers on and on..

http://www.t-mobile.de/shop/handy/0,...-0-1-0,00.html
    He was asking if it was confirmed that it was the 8320 with wifi. This one does not have wifi, and is the 8300.
    Sooo does it have wifi? We'll have to wait and see.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I was soo tempted of getting the curve from Cingular, I was even thinking about switching... but I decided to wait, to save money and Tmobile have been great for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast