Hey guys, I currently have an 8320 and I just ordered my new 8900 last ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SaddleSC no está en línea Stack level 2

TMO 8900 Shipping Estimates

Advertisement

Hey guys,
    I currently have an 8320 and I just ordered my new 8900 last night (Thursday 2.12) using the Upgrade link on my T-mobile account page. I received the Text confirmation that my order was received and is being processed today (Friday 2.13) around lunchtime. I paid the $19 for Express Shipping. So my question is . . .

When should I expect my new Curve to arrive? What is customary with T-Mobile? I have heard some people getting them overnight even though the web site says that it is a 3 Business Day guarantee. Do you guys think it will ship out today? Monday? What type of delivery times are you guys experiencing. Thanks so much.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know about the 8900 but in my experience T-Mobile shipping has always exceeded their predictions. I hope yours does too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    just remember that is was just released... there maybe order backups... but usually on a good day <2 days sounds about right

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    I used regular shipping. I had ordered on a saturday, received processed txt monday, it arrived that wed.

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    Well, don't get too excited. I ordered mine before lunch time weds 2-11 so I can receive mine today, Fri the 13th, and they haven't even shipped it out yet. I also paid the $20 for 3-day priority shipping. I have had TMo for about 7 years now and anytime I placed an order w/priority shipment I would receive it with 3 days (1st day order day, 2nd day processing, and 3rd day arrives at my house) the Tmo rep said I should have it by Monday but I think that's even a Croc!! So goodluck with getting yours by Weds.

mysticpisces375 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I ordered mine Wednesday morning 2/11 and paid for express shipping and got it yesterday 2/12

debbieg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21B69612
    Ordered mine on 2/10 and got it 2/11
    T-Mobile BlackBerry® Bold II™ 9700
    v 5.0.0.330
    "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"

kiltedtech no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I ordered mine @7:10am PST on 2/11 and got it @5:37pm on 2/12. I also paid for the express shipping and only got the text message at noon on 2/12 saying that it had shipped. So I think that their systems are a bit behind reality. If you don't get it today then hope for tomorrow as I don't think that UPS is delivering on Monday (presidents day) -M

snoopy0011 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have ordered on 2/11 standard shipping and have received the phone today.

by the way UPS delivers on Monday (President's Day); my scheduled date was 16th (Monday).

waterwerks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ACA370
    I can tell you I ordered mine the morning of the 11th and it arrived yesterday at 1200....so it will be there Monday morning at the latest because they don't send it with Saturday delivery

MintyMocha no está en línea Stack level 1
    I ordered mine on the phone, Fri Feb 13th, paid express shipping, paid up front in full and was told 3 days. Weekends and Holidays are not included. UPS includes Presidents Day as a holiday. I got confirmation my order was being processed Sat lunchtime. I called on Tuesday evening as I hadn't gotten my tracking number sent through and she assured me I would have it on 19th. On 19th, the automated call in from T-Mobile 611 said back ordered. yet NO-ONE told me this when I ordered OR when I called in to ask why my order had still not finished "processing" on the Tuesday.

Enraged with the CS, I went to a T-Mobile store and they had ONE left in stock. They cancelled the order with CS and I took the one in the store home. The downside is I had to pay again and get the first amount charged refunded back to my card. The store (for once) had been much nicer to deal with than the CS (usually it has been the other way round for us).

Wasn't impressed with the CSR's not knowing the phone is out of stock, yet taking orders and charging up front (hubby already had his one on the release date and got the payment plan and they wouldn't allow mine to be on that plan too).

I think it all depends who you get, but our experience with talking to T-Mobile is always a headache.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Ordered mine on 2/13, got it 2/20 and it was back ordered.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry for your trouble, Minty. It IS a problem that the CSR's don't know, of have access, to the fact that their units are back-ordered. T-Mobile CS used to be well above average and I hope they still are and that your case is an isolated one. At least you got taken care of but it's still a lot of trouble you had to go to to do it.

The only thing I really didn't like when I had an active account there was their billing when you had to make an adjustment or correction - THAT was difficult and took a LONG time.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com