Today at 6:30pm I noticed that I had missed 5 calls but I didn't here ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P

Tmo 8900..Cant receive calls..

Advertisement

Today at 6:30pm I noticed that I had missed 5 calls but I didn't here any ringtone...Anyone know how to fix this??? Getting ready to marry the phone to the wall....
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Check to make sure your profile is set to ring. Also also try a battery pull
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Can Sim Cards be demagnitized?? I made a DIY Docking station with magnet in it to turn my screen off when placed in it using the docking station from my super old BB.... and this it came to me..."GREAT SCOTT"
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I doubt that the magnet would affect anything because there is a magnet in most holsters to put the Blackberry to sleep when inserted into the holster. But I guess if you used a very strong magnet then maybe........

PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    I just realized that when my profile is set on vibrate I get calls but when it’s on Loud I get a missed call notification and the call goes straight to voicemail… any suggestions ???
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Thanks for the help...Luckily Tmo Customer Loyalty is sending me a New Berry....
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Yeah, the magnet shouldn't be an issue, but in your Loud profile, is the volume level turned up and is there a ringer assigned?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS