I just bought a Linksys Wireless-G Router WRT54GS, everything is working fine with the PC, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Tmo 8320 w/Linksys router issues...

Advertisement

I just bought a Linksys Wireless-G Router WRT54GS, everything is working fine with the PC, but when I "scan for networks" on the 8320, it locates it but when I type in the "pre shared key" it keeps sayign it "failed to connect or Security key incorrect". This is where I should type in the "Encryption key" right?
    Should my 8320 be set to a Pre shared key? The router info says it is using a WPA-Personal Security Mode, but I do not see that as an option on the 8320

Please help, thanks
    Last edited by harm_dzines; 12-12-2007 at 09:01 PM.

shogan8503 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Tmo 8320 w/Linksys router issues...

Are you using the T-mobile Hotspot@Home router? If so push the button with the lock on the front of the router the try to connect with your phone. You wont need to enter a password at all and it will automatically configure and set it up on your blackberry

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Tmo 8320 w/Linksys router issues...

Did you change the ssid as you may be connecting to another router and not yours, as the standard linksys router ssid is always linksys unless you change it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~