Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dang Flash! So which color did you get? I honestly was hating on the gold ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Tmo 8320 Officially Available 9/22!!!

Advertisement

Dang Flash! So which color did you get? I honestly was hating on the gold before I saw it but the pale gold is easy on the eyes and not a bit flashy...

@Jonny

Ohh, i see so which color are you getting man? Gold looks very nice and the Titanium looks nice too. Too many choices to pick, well not really but you get what I mean
    Last edited by Blackberry079; 09-22-2007 at 01:36 PM.

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc
    Yep thats the best way to go if the stores are gonna hold out, go take a cig break or something

BTW, Dont mean to insult the helpful Tmobile reps that participate on this site.
    OMG this is my like 7th time calling and NO REP OVER THE PHONE WILL SELL IT TO ME CUZ ITS OUT ON THE 24TH !!! OMG . okay . im gonna contact the cancellation department . lol . sheeeesh . ive been trying to log on to my tmobile acct but i keeps saying that the server is busy . :cry:

just sux cuz i HAVE to order it over the phone to get the best deal . thru the cancellation dept . cuz i threatened to cancel cuz my sk3 is trash and they dont have the limited edition ones anymore to replace mine .

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Have you tried going p a retail store~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by geezie
    OMG this is my like 7th time calling and NO REP OVER THE PHONE WILL SELL IT TO ME CUZ ITS OUT ON THE 24TH !!! OMG . okay . im gonna contact the cancellation department . lol . sheeeesh . ive been trying to log on to my tmobile acct but i keeps saying that the server is busy . :cry:

just sux cuz i HAVE to order it over the phone to get the best deal . thru the cancellation dept . cuz i threatened to cancel cuz my sk3 is trash and they dont have the limited edition ones anymore to replace mine .
    I was on a 1yr contract which was ending in October. Called up saying I was thinking of switching carriers, unless they can get me the curve. I know around the 11month of a 1year or 2year they can offer you a special on upgrade as long as you agree to 2 more years. Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, not sure what point in your contract you're at.

And dont let them tell you they dont have them cuz they even have them up on the upgrade website.
    Last edited by ocanyc; 09-22-2007 at 02:03 PM.

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

home with the curve...looked at my watch walking out of the t-mobile store...10:09AM

flash u get urs?

Nels no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: Tmo 8320 Officially Available 9/22!!!

Just got my titanium!

I called the Ballston store in Arlington, VA today and they confirmed that they are selling to new and upgrade customers. Half an hour later I walked out with my new Curve. It is so sweet!

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P

upgrade would incur what exactly? someone whos contract is about to expire, or someone looking to get a new phone? thnks

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

If your in your 11month on a one year contract. Your eligible for same as new customer pricing or better. 22 months if your on a 2year contract.
    But if you can't login online and a rep won't do it on the phone then try a retail store if not yet back online. If not just wait til Monday. That was and still is the official launch date. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Of course i got mine people lol

socal cingular no está en línea Stack level 1

i got mine!!!! now it just needs to be unlocked!

uvamack no está en línea Stack level 2

I picked mine up this morning in Gaithersburg, MD. They received 20 of the gold and 20 of the titanium. I had to get the Titanium!! TMO decided to include leather cases which was a nice plus, you don't get that with AT&T. So far so good!!!

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by uvamack
    I picked mine up this morning in Gaithersburg, MD. They received 20 of the gold and 20 of the titanium. I had to get the Titanium!! TMO decided to include leather cases which was a nice plus, you don't get that with AT&T. So far so good!!!
    I wish it was holster though. I guess I will just have to get one.

How is the invisishield stuff?
    BB8900 is mine!

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

ahhh such envy I have for you guys. I was gunho about picking this phone up when it came out. We'll see what happens today, I just don't feel like going out in rain.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

i cant find a retail store anywhere in RI that has it you tihnk walmarts that sell tmobile phones will have it?

j0hn00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242066D4

got mine too this morning in fort lee, nj. the manager said he had them in stock but wasn't able to sell me one. then he told to wait, checked his email, then asked if i wanted the titanium or gold. only thing is, because it wasn't in the system, i wasn't able to get the rebate form. he told me to come back monday to pick it up.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast